1. The terms and conditions of this invoice supersede any terms and or conditions set forth in any purchase order, or written document by the ordering party.
2. Due to the inherent nature of ceramics, paving bricks, terracotta and natural products such as marble and granite, variations from shipment must be expected. Please check that you have sufficient product before fixing as no guarantee is given that subsequent supplies of the same product will be available or will match in shade or gauge.
3. All tiles should be checked for colour, size and quality before being fixed. We ask that you contact TILEARTE for information regarding the aforesaid prior to fixing any tiles. TILEARTE will accept no responsibility after tiles have been fixed.
4. All products sold by TILEARTE are to be fixed and applied in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. No responsibility will be accepted by TILEARTE for damage which occurs from the use of acids in cleaning or any other procedure which is not recommended by the manufacturer.
6. Tiles cannot be guaranteed against crazing. For information, please call TILEARTE.
7. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these conditions, all warranties, representations, promises conditions or statements regarding the goods whether express or implied, and whether statutory or otherwise (including, without limiting generality, warranties, representations, promises, conditions and statements as to merchantability, suitability or fitness for any purpose, profitability or any other attributes or consequences of or benefits to be obtained from or in the course of using such goods) are to be full extent permitted by law hereby expressly excluded.
(1) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.
(2) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
8. No responsibility will be accepted by TILEARTE for damage and/ or loss in transit. You much notify TILEARTE of any discrepancies with regard to this invoice within
three (3) days or the delivery date.
9. All orders are subject to a deposit of one third (33.3%) deposit of the value of this invoice.
10. Should the order be cancelled before the goods are delivered a cancellation fee of 20% of the full purchase price will apply.
11. Tiles made to order cannot be cancelled or returned for credit.
12. LAY-By’s will be accepted on the following conditions;
a) 33.3% deposit on order.
b) Balance payable to TILEARTE within 30 days of notification of availability of goods.
c) A cancellation fee of 20% of the full purchase price will apply should any part of the
order be cancelled or decreased at any time after the order date.
13. Stock held on your behalf are at your risk.
14. “Run Of Kilm” tiles or pavers mean ungraded products.
15. “Second Quality” tiles or pavers are subject to colour variation and will included tiles or pavers which are chipped, cracked or misshapen.
16. Except as otherwise required by law, claims or Credit are subject to the following conditions:
a) Returns must be made within 14 days of notification of availability.
b) Stock held by TILEARTE on behalf is subject to the following conditions.
i. Goods must be inspected within 7 days of notification of availability
ii. Goods can only be cancelled or returned within 14 days of notification of availability
c) Goods accepted for credit are subject to a 20% handling fee
d) Invoice No. of purchase must be quoted.
e) Product is in a saleable condition. Tiles will only be accepted in unopened original cases and sheeted mosaics in complete undamaged sheets.
f) Tiles that have been soaked in water will not be accepted.
g) Product must be of current stock and shade to stock on hand and of merchantable quality.
h) Recollection charges are to be the account of the customer, not TILEARTE.
i) No claims allowed on purchases unless accepted by the manufacturer.
j) No returns or credits will be accepted or allowed for “second” quality products.
k) No credit will be issued on products where a special prices has been agreed upon.
l) No credit will be issued for products purchased at a “SALE” price.
17. You are responsible for the selection of the person/ tiler who will affix the products purchased. You should make thorough independent enquiries of this person’s
qualifications and workmanship. Tilearte makes no warranties implied or otherwise of the tiler even if his named or card has been obtained through a Tilearte store.
18. Measurement and quantities must be thoroughly checked with your tiler before being finalised. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the quantity of product,
which you have ordered.
TITLE OF THE GOODS;
I. Title of the goods does not pass until the goods have been paid for in full.
II. Goods which are fixed before payment has been received are considered to be personally guaranteed by the purchaser and by the owner of the property to which they are affixed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TITLE OF GOODS DOES NOT PASS UNTIL SUCH GOODS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR IN FULL